Quinn McDonald (Author) and Tonia Davenport (Editor)
Page count: 128 pages
File size: 5.4 MB
Protection: DRM free
Meaning in life is made, not found.
In a raw-art journal, you don’t need to know how to draw; you don’t need to know how to write well. You don’t need worry about messing up techniques you’ve never attempted before inside your raw-art journal. You just need to be you because raw art is you and it thrives on creative play, on experimentation and even on making mistakes.
Raw Art Journaling will teach you how to embrace your art, confront negative self-talk (a.k.a., your gremlin) and make meaning with your words and with your art. Inside Raw Art Journaling you’ll discover how to:
- Write meaningful thoughts with a single sentence
- Create thought-provoking poems through found poetry
- Uncover images hidden in your photos
- Make personal meaning with the simplest of lines
- Finally feel free to make mistakes
- Use clever techniques to keep your secrets secret
Quiet your gremlin, grab your permission slip (it’s on page 19) and start making meaning in your own raw-art journal today!